Titan Electric Social Media
The rules of social media and online interactions are the same as those Titan Electric employees are expected to live every day. Remember, your responsibility to Titan Electric doesn’t end when you are off the job. In order to avoid any problems or misunderstandings, we have come up with a few guidelines to provide helpful and practical advice for you when operating on the internet as an identifiable employee of Titan Electric.
What You Should Do:
- You Represent Titan: Be aware that others will associate you with your employer when you identify yourself as such. Please ensure that your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media content is consistent with how you wish to present yourself with clients and colleagues.
- State That It’s YOUR Opinion: When commenting on the business. Unless authorized to speak on behalf of Titan Electric, you must state that the views expressed are your own.
- Protect Yourself: Be careful about what personal information you share online.
- Act responsibly and ethically: When participating in online communities, do not misrepresent yourself. If you are not a vice president, don’t say you are.
- Honor Our Differences: Titan Electric will not tolerate discrimination (including age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances).
What You Should Never Disclose:
- The Numbers: Non-public financial or operational information. This includes most anything with a dollar-figure attached to it. If it’s not already public information, it’s not your job to make it so.
- Personal Information: Never share personal information about our customers.
- Confidential Information: Do not publish, post, or release information that is considered confidential.
Remember: You Represent Titan Electric
Below are some links to help you sign up for and get started with Twitter
Below are some links to help you sign up for and get started with Facebook